View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse

Is it really worth it...for that moment of pleasure... u get ur life into a mess... worse, if you are answerable to ur family. So..here I am..thinking long and hard brothers....should I still indulge in this but completely practise safe sex... or leave this shit altogether.....

But to all brothers out there... if you are into this... practise safe sex... even for BJ....cos I got gonorrhea from BJ.

I wonder... since HSV II and HPV are skin contact diseases, and according to the statistics every 1 out of 6 person in this world have it, how come the Geylang GRO's are so lucky? In turns, how come the brothers here all so lucky? If we go by the way it works, 1 out of 6 brothers will get HPV or HSV II, or both. (Choi Choi Choi, Pui Pui Pui... touch wood)

HPV is not easy to diagnose without symptoms, what if the DSC cannot confirm the HPV presents during the GRO's regular checks?

The commercial sex are still ok, at least they check. Imagine those one night stand couples at entertainment outlets. 17% possibilities tio, tio TOTO also not so high chance. Scary, ninabeh...