Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil8977 View Post
Ok. Cause i will reach about midnight. Abit scared by the time finish checking it will be closed already. Any other lb bar close at a later timing? Just in case cib close early
Bars in Bangkok have to officially close by 2 am but CIB is known to continue operating until 4 or 5am, depending on customers. At 2am the bar may look like it is closed from the outside with signboard off but just knock on the door.

Just a tip. If you go late, some of the popular ladyboys may already been barfined. Best to go as early as you can so you can find them "fresh". Some may already come back working in the bar after one or two sessions with customers so I hope you don't mind NOT being the first customer of the night.