View Single Post
Old 19-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking advice for introverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananahard99 View Post
Hi to all big brothers here. Been lurking here for few years already and finally decided make an account to seek advice from all the experience big brother here and also to thank you all of you for the interesting reading material provided over the years. I am 30+ plus never chiong before. am quite an introvert and do not hold conversations well in 1 on 1 scenario with unfamiliar people. Always wanted to experience and try those 2-3 hours or overnight WL package but always worry there will be awkward silence or no chemistry. I have always read that chemistry is important. So What is all your usual conversation topic/jokes/flirt during your session to make it more fun to build chemistry in a session or is it fine to not talk and straight to the point. Yes I understand I am not looking for gf/wife in this places. Please help this sad introvert here. Thanks in advance.
I came across many introverts in my life...so I am not sure what kind are you...

Type 1 - this chap will sit at ktv and will never able to decide which girl to pick...even we let him select first but always end up picking nobody during gals parade...after 10 mins, the rest of the guys will pick theirs...and this chap still undecided...

So the next parade came and finally friends helped him pick one gal...he will just sit an ddo nothing in the ktv while others enjoy by kissing rubba play nips breasts etc...at the end, he wanted a gal to go hotel but didn't say anything even at the end....so we have to help him ...

Type 2 - very similar to above but at least more season, at the end he will just inform me that he wanted the other person gal...so if the friend didn't bring the gal to hotel then I will ask the gal if dun mind to go with this chap...

Chap will never have small change when we will doing money changing...or will ask if can change money from SGD or USD when about to pay...one worst thing will be never bring money...

One last thing, knock my room ask me for condom...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post