View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Yoga pants girls. Are you tempted to rip it apart and fuck them?

recently got to know a yoga and pilates instructor .. we have been fucking at my place for awhile now - one day after picking her up from her studio i suggest going over to her place instead.

she hesitated but agreed - she lives in a condo in River Valley with another female housemate - she told me later the reason she didnt bring me over is because she cant be open and moan loudly cause she occasionally hears her housemate moaning with her bf

anyway, i told her i wan to fuck her in her work wear - she says no as she is sweaty - i dont care - started kissing her and fondling her until she cant take it

i pull down her yoga pants halfway and penetrated her - contrary to what many says, yoga woman dont pose in difficult body position when they are fucking although they are more flexible ad have really really good stamina

subsequently, i ask her to put on one of her old yoga pants and cut a hole below so i can penetrate her in her yoga pants - the best position if u ask me is definitely doggy - i always cum withing 5 mins of pumpin her since she likes the rough and fast pump