View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Gina: How does my swim wear looks? Sexy?

Me: Yes. You look really nice and sexy in it.

Gina: Thanks. You're so sweet!

Me: I see. Shall we go back downstairs?

Gina: Just a minute, the sun is too strong. Do you mind helping me put on some sun screen lotion 1st?

Me: Sure.

Gina walks toward the desk and bent over on purpose to open the drawer to grab the sun screen. Her bikini bottom is nothing more than just a few pieces of strings being sewed together, so as she bent over, I could see almost everything.

Gina: Now where is it? Oh there it is. Here, John, help me rub some sun screen on my back.

Me: Erm. Sure.

I proceed to apply a generous amount of sun screen on her back.

Me: All done.

Gina: Thanks. Could you rub some on my chest as well?

Me: What? Isn't that kinda inappropriate?

Gina turned around and without missing a beat said

Gina: It's fine. Don't worry. Plus, isn't it your job to attend to all our beck and call? You wouldn't want your boss to know that you are inefficient at your work right?

Me:....but…

Gina: No more but, i won't bite..much. Come here and rub the sun screen on me.

Gina grabbed onto my hand and put it on her chest. Left with no other choice, i once again rubbed the sun screen on her chest. With her still holding onto my hand, she guide my hand all over her ample breasts.

Gine: Mmhmm. That good. Now, apply it under the bikini as well.

Gina easily undo her bikini top, revealing her bare chest to me. Her light brown nipples were in my full view. After having felt her breast while applying the sun screen and seeing her bare chest now, the little brother in my swimming shorts had risen.

Staring at my full hard on, Gina licked her lips in a very seductive manner.

Gina: mmhmm.. You know, I love to have some some dessert right now, and you seems to be hiding a banana in your shorts. Well, THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!

Gina's sudden movement caught me off-guard as she knelt down and pull down my shorts, revealing my fully hard cock in front of her face.

Gina: Ooo. You are not as big as Mike but it will have to do.

Before I could react to the situation, Gina had already put my 4.5 inch cock into her mouth.