View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

By the time we were done with the food, it was already mid-afternoon and the scorching afternoon sun was upon us. Mike and Gina exchange a look at each other (in hindsight, this is the 1st red flag. I should have noticed and be wary of the look they exchanged during the time), and Mike stood up.

Mike: The heat is killing me. Shall we take a dip in the pool?

J: Sure. May I know where I can change into my swimsuit?

Mike: Right over there, you can change behind the screen.

J: Thank you.

With that J walked over to the screen to change.

Me: That was a good lunch, you are a great grill master. Let me help you clean up.

Mike: Oh no. It’s ok. You are my guest, I can’t possibly ask you to help clean. Why not change into your swimming attire as well? Oh yes, J is using the changing area by the pool. Dear, can you bring John to the bathroom in the house to change? Help me give him a tour of the house as well while I clean up here.

Gina: Sure. Come on, John, let me give you the grand tour of the house.

Gina stood up and tugged on my arm to stand up as she held onto my arm and led me into the house through the glass door by the pool into their kitchen.

For the next 10min, Gina brought me through their house, explaining their choice of furniture and what they used each room for. The fact it took us almost 10min to go through the house shows how grand and big their house actually is. Throughout the tour, Gina held onto my arm and tugged it so close to her chest that my arm brushed against her a number of times which she seemingly ignored (this should have been the 2nd red flag).

Gina: Finally, we are here on the third floor. This room is our master bedroom, while the room on the far end is a spare room that we are currently redecorating. I’ll show it to you next time once we are done with it.

Me: Sure. Thanks for the tour, your house is really nice and beautiful. We better get back to the pool. Could you show me the bathroom?

Gina: Oh yes. Our guest bathroom had some plumbing issues a few days ago. Why not use the one in the master bedroom? Here let me open the door for you.

Their master bedroom looks closer to a hotel suite than your typical bedroom. It had a King size bed, a huge L-shaped desk, a 55 inch TV mounted on the wall, a mini-fridge and an attached bathroom separated by what seems like a frosted glass wall and door.

I entered their bathroom and closed the door behind me, just as I was about to change, something on the counter caught my eyes. A purple vibrator was laying there on the counter next to the sink. Under the bright bathroom light, there is a slight reflection from it, almost as though it had just been used not too long ago (this should have been the 3rd and biggest red flag that something strange is going on).

Pushing that past my mind, I quickly changed into my swimming pants and got out of the bathroom.

Gina: That’s fast. Saw anything interesting?

Me: eh? Huh?

Gina: Never mind. Haha. Anyway, I have to change as well, give me a minute.

And with 1 smooth movement of her arm, she removed her bathrobe and dropped it on the floor, revealing her well-maintained body and her enhanced Ds in a bikini that is so skimpy that it really does not leave much to the imagination.