View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
A little backstory about me and my wife, J. We met each other during our University days and have been married for about 3 months and been living together for 1 month before Circuit Breaker happened. We were each other's first serious relationship and we also gave our 1st time in bed to each other on the night of our wedding. So, to say we are inexperienced in bed is an understatement.

J is what most people will call a Plain Jane. You can walk right by her and won’t even notice she was there. J has long black, a little bit of a tummy and a pair of C cups on her chest that you will never notice as J is a very conservative woman. She never wears anything revealing, all her office dresses are baggy long sleeve dresses. The most revealing item she owns is a 2-piece swimsuit. She believes that sex is only for married couple.

Ok. Back to the story.

—---------

So after around 30min of driving, we finally reached their place. It was a luxurious 3 storey tall bungalow with their own private pool. After unloading their luggages from my car, I was about to leave.

Mike: Thanks John. Appreciate the ride.

Me: No problem. I’ll be going now. I’ll see you around in the office.

Gina: Actually, why not bring your wife over next weekend? Mike can fire up the grill and we can have a small pool party.

Mike: Yes. That’s a good idea. Let’s do it. I won’t take no for an answer.

The invitation caught me off-guard. While I do not have anything planned for the weekend, I would much rather stay at home and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching TV. Mike being the current sole investor in the company I’m working in, I was afraid that rejecting his invitation would cost me my job. I reluctantly agreed.

Me: Sure. Let me talk to my wife and ask her to clear her schedule.

After I reached home, I told my wife about the invitation and the situation that I’m in. Knowing that I’m trapped between a rock and a hard place. She agrees to clear her schedule and accompany me to Mike’s place.
The week flew by rather uneventfully and before I knew it the weekend was quickly approaching. We parked in Mike’s house and walked towards the pool, J was amazed by how big and luxurious the house is. As we approached the pool, we saw Mike topless, wearing just his shorts, standing by the grill.

Mike: Welcome! I hope you brought not just your swimsuit but an empty stomach as well cause the grill is lit!

Me: Hi Mike. Thanks for having us. This is my wife, J.

Mike: Nice to meet you, J. You are as beautiful as John describes.

J: Erm.. thank you. You have a very nice house.

Mike: Take a seat, food will be ready in a few minutes.

As we sat down at the table by the pool, admiring the surroundings in a house that one can only dream of. Gina approached us in her bathrobe and sat down next to us.

Gina: Hi John. And you must be J, I’ve heard so much about you. Welcome to our house. Please make yourself at home.

J: Nice to meet you, Gina.

Mike: Hope you are hungry. The food is here!

Mike brought over the plates filled with a variety of grilled food and we spent the rest of the early afternoon, eating and chatting. Maybe it was the champagne or the how friendly the Whites were, even J who was usually rather introverted, she was quickly warming up to them.

However, once lunch was over, things started to slowly take a strange turn.
Seems juicy! Camping here for more!