View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

A story of mostly real facts mixed with some fiction.

I was working in a local start-up as a Business Development Executive with a decent monthly salary. However, when the lockdown happened, my company suffered a huge loss with investors withdrawing from the company and my pay got cut. My boss was desperate for a new investor and in 2021, a new investor appeared and it was my job to make the new investor happy. This is the start of how my life was turned upside down.

Characters
Me - Local Chinese, 31 years old executive in a local startup
J - Local Chinese, my 29 years old wife
Mike - Angmoh from Ireland, 55 years old
Gina - Taiwan Chinese, 48 years old, Mike’s wife

—-----------------------------
I first met Mike over a zoom call in early Feb 2021.

Boss: John, meet Mr White, he is our new investor. You will be the liaison between our company, and you will be his PA when he comes to Singapore..

Me: Nice to meet you Mr White. I’m looking forward to working with you and meeting you in person.

Mike: Hi John, please just call me Mike. Likewise, looking forward to working with you.

Boss: So, let’s start the meeting. John, please take the minutes.

And so the meeting begins. From the 2 hours+ meeting, Mike seems to be a very informal and casual person despite the fact that we are talking about an investment of millions of dollars.

Over the next few weeks, I had numerous meetings and calls with Mike. During the meetings, we chatted about our personal lives as well. I found out from him that he has a younger sister that is working in Singapore and that they have a private property at Sentosa..

On the last day of his quarantine, I was tasked to fetch Mike and his wife from the hotel back to their house.

Mike: Hey John, great to finally meet you in person. This is my wife, Gina.

Me: Hi Mike, it’s great to see you too. Hi Mrs White, nice to meet you.

Gina: Hi John, just Gina is fine. Salutation makes me sound old. Sorry for troubling you.

Me: It’s no problem. Let’s get going. Let me help you with your luggages.

So, let me try my best to describe how Mike and Gina look like.
Mike is tall (at least 1.9m) and very well-built (think henry cavil as superman). He is bald with a goatee of red hair.

Gina on the other hand is like the polar opposite. She is like your typical asian, she is really slim and petite with a nice perky butt and a pair of enhanced D cuppers that looks rather unproportional compared to the rest of her body.

While I was driving them to their place, we had a casual conversation about their trip, however, as the conversation went on, the topic slowly changed to talk about me and my wife as they seem to have taken an interest in my life. Little did I know the information I told them will be the spark that changed my life.

Last edited by JohnnyWoo; 11-05-2022 at 06:34 PM.