Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Nipa 1 Soi 2
Saw @eEconomist post and went on an adventure to this lorong. It was a walking distance from the hotel and I got there at about 8pm. Few were sitted in the houses and others were queuing up to buy their dinner opposite the road.

Had a small talk with the mamasan and soon after she advised to pick fast as it was the weekend and horde of people in tuktuk will be coming. Figured it was her "scare tactic" for me to choose from her house and not going further. While all this was happening, I was eyeballing a girl across the road queuing to buy her food. Made eye contact several times and decided I'd picked her.

1000 for ST, 3000 for LT. Opted for ST and requested to be done there as I'm going to have another girl for overnight later. Additional 100 for a room, got on a bike with the lady and another lady driver to a place <40m away. Lol

The room was spartan - a bed, 2 towels, a small desk and toilet. Got to know the girl was from Laos and since I was there a few weeks ago, I blurted the most used sentence that I've used in Lao and she was impressed. (It was an order of tuna sandwich with egg and no tomato lol)

Fast forward after shower, lay on the bed and she starts to catbath from the nips to the groin with an occasional ar. (Light touch) Bbbj was good except she got tired pretty quick. Caps on and bang away. Since she was petite, it was easy to carry and fk. Claim it was her first time trying the position and she likes it.

Ps. The mamasan was right after all. While making payment, several tuktuks carrying bros from Malaysia wheeled in and some ladies boarded up.
the lorong on nipa soi2, the girls will be outside the shop for viewing or have to enter the shops to pick girls? never been there so dunno how is it like there. just make eye contact and if she smiles back just approach ka?