View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post
It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.

Our 2nd meet came within a few days while I was out having my regular jogging along ECP in the evenings, I was huffing and puffing and she texted me to meet her. I told her I am jogging and I will be sticky and smelly after the jog, she asked me to go over to her apartment to take a bath. She said she was on the verge of moving out of her apartment and her place is messy and a lot of furniture installation has been removed. I told her I wasn't expecting to meet her as I did not bring along my shower gel and towel stuff for my bath, she said she will provide me the basic necessities.

Her apartment was quite close to ECP and I reached her place in a short time. I was excited to explore her apartment and her especially.........

Hope you guys can up my points. This is a true story and not a fiction.
upz you my humble 15s. please continue