View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: How I upped my Colleague

Part 4. Fulfilling her fantasy.

Know that S is a squirter, i have decided to know what’s her fantasy so that i can make her squirt even more.

As we were still in the hotel due to the isolation, i could not do much with the limited resources that i have. Hence in the room, we could only, fuck, eat, sleep. As the day is about to end, i have decided to chase S back as i do not want her bf to question or doubt on her.

Me: you not going to go back? He will be questioning already. You said a day.

S: i’m staying. Told him next few days cannot go back already.

Me: wtf. Then how about my own me time?

S: dont worry. You will have your me time once i managed to milk you dry.

After S said that, she sat on top of me and started grinding. Hoping to get my D hard again.

Over the period of 4d3n, we lost count. I could remember the last few days i got so sore that my D start to hurt.

As we part our way back home, all i wanted was to sleep and have some alone time.

For the next few days, no sex for me as i’m squeezed dry. We would chat on app but nothing sexual or exciting.

Once we are allowed back to shop, i start to find ways to excite her.

me: what makes you turn on?

S: the thrill of getting caught.

Upon hearing that, i start to think hard on making her wet in shop.

When just me and S were in the office, i would surprise kiss her. Making her shocked and excited. When she wants more, i would just walk off. This carry on for about a week.

S: why you keep making me so excited in shop.

Me: why? You horny?

S: ya! You make me want it.

Me: but knock off already. Tomorrow want sleep more.

S: huh. If not tonight you come sleep with me?

Me: then your bf how? Later kena caught.

S: we broke up last week already. Now i sleep alone.

Me: then your housemate?

S: you put everything inside my room, nobody know. They go work early. You come, i give you surprise.

Me: send me address.

Tempted by the surprise, i waste no time in packing up. Speed over to her place.

Upon reaching, i texted S.

Me: reach already.

S: okay. Take off your shoe and wait at the side. I open my door first. Then you tip toe in. I prepare your surprise first.

Me: okay.

As it was around 1am, her housemate is all asleep.

S open the door and there she was, wearing a translucent chong sum. Her boobs were greeting me at the main door.

Once in her room, there was a single size mattress on the bed beside her bedframe.
I placed everything aside and lie on the mattress.

S came in, locked the door and hugged me.

S: i missed those session.

Me: but i’m tired. Let me sleep first.

S: we are going to sleep together.

Me: then what about this mattress?

S: it’s our love making mattress.

Me: 😳😳😳

S started caring for my D and while i fondle with her melon. Once it’s getting hard, i start to move down south, rubbing the g string that she was wearing.

S: enough already. I want more.

I ignored her and start frenching her. Stopping her from commenting or instructing me. I played with her boobs and slowly shift the g string aside.

S shaved her forbidden cave! It is now cleanly shaved. This turn me on even more. I pinned S down, pull her chong sum and move down to lick her wet pussy.

S could only control her moan as she do not want her housemate to know.

After i had enough of licking, i went straight to pump her slowly. I push in my D all the way. Pull out till the tip slowly. And pump her hard again. I kept repeating this till S begged me to stop as it’s torturing her.

Me: dont you dare command me to do what you want. I am your master and you fucking obey me!

With that said, i move up and force my D into S mouth. Forcing her to suck all her juice.

After S clean up her juice, i continue to pump S in missionary and release all just outside her pussy lip.

Me: do you like that?

S: not bad. I like the role play. Sometimes i will feel like i want to be raped by someone.

Dirty thought came to my mind again. I will use it next time on her.

Me: ooh. But today cannot. I can only fuck you all night.

And we really did not sleep much that night as we were busy fucking the entire time.

It was about 8am in the morning, i was quite drained.

Me: so what’s your fantasy?

S: feeling of being rape, or being treated as a salve. The rest i have yet to try.

Me: okay. Next time we will try okay. You need to prepare for work already.

With that, i took a mental notes on her fantasy and try to fulfill it while using her as a cum release agent…