View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: How I upped my Colleague

D got semi hard again…

Part 3 (ooops i wet the bed)

Me: so how was it just now?

S: okay. Different from what i got from him previously. Maybe cause you are not that rough. I enjoyed it.

Me: hmmm. Not rough enough…

S: NO. Dont misunderstand. I’m not comparing…

Before S can continue her sentence, i interupt her.

Me: so between me and him, who is better?

S was in deep thoughts. Guess she’s trying to gather all her experience and compare it out. While she was thinking, i could not let my hand rest. Went on to play with her pussy.

S: both are different. He can last slightly longer. But only 1time. After he shoot, he cant continue anymore. But you recover fast. I enjoy more with you. You make me crave for it even more.

Me: then normally just sex only? Nothing else?

S: yes. The rest i also not good. Plus if he want sex, he only fuck and that’s it.

Knowing that he never went down on her before, i started teasing her. Slowly moving down south while fingering her. Once i reach the forbidden cave, i start kissing around it.

S: what are you doing!

Me: since i cannot last longer than him, let me give you a better moment.
I start kissing her pussy lip.
No smell or weird taste.
I started drinking like a thirsty dog.
Alternating between fast and slow stroke.

S could not keep up and was grabbing onto my head. Asking me to stop.

Feeling her wall tighten, i decided to stop all movement and let her momentum drop. Causing her to frown.

S: why you stop!

Me: you enjoy it right. Then what about me?

I move up and force my D into her mouth. Causing her to gag.

Me: now, suck it clean before i continue.,

S obey and try to give me a blowjob.

The blowjob was way before average. Could feel her teeth and etc. decided to stop and lick her alittle longer.

S moan starts to get louder. Knowing that she’s reaching climax and her pussy is wet, i move in a swift motion, pump my harden D into her pussy.

S gasp and was in cloud nine. I started pumping her in missionary. Soon after, i felt a strong pressure on my D. And soon, my leg was feeling wet.

Knowing that S have squirt, it make me pump even harder. With my balls tightening, last few pump and release all my load between her boobs.

Looking at the bed, it was WET.

S: ooops. I did not know this will happen.

Me: it’s okay. We will sleep towards the other side of the bed okay.

Now i know S is good at squirting…