View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
S$800 for circumcision? wow.................

i have mine done in KL the last time, went to a private surgery clinic recommended by a few frens of mine....cost RM300 all in.....

i dunno about others but mine was done smooth and over in 10 mins.....and my post circumcision wasn;t in such a despair state as described by many posters...in fact, after the surgery, i was able to drive my car 10 mins later, went to have my lunch at a jap restaurant and did some shopping.....i got no problem to walk and wonder around, including meeting frens...one set back, no alcohol for 14 days until i finish off the antibiotic.....another set back, very trooublesome for the 1st 3 days when taking shower coz gotta keep the wound dry....after the 5-6th days the wound started to dry up, that's the most difficult period coz the "morning rise" started to kick in....ha ha, those who have dine it should know what i mean....

a fren of mine went for the "laser surgery" at one of the private hospital, cost double but the recover period is much faster as i was told.....

no regret doing it....should have done it much earlier....

Mabe Bros who stay in Malaysia can do it in KL.

Who in the right mind who stay in Singapore would go KL for Circumcision?

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290