View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I discover some white substance around the wound on Monday....thought its infection.....

Went back on Tuesday, and the Doc said its not infection. Its because he use Laser to cut away the fore skin...

So far, there is no infection on me, and the wound is recovering fine. The stitches also slowly dissapear, but still can find some end...

At night when sleeping, my dick will erect and the downside of the skin will feel pain. Think because still not pain. But the rest of the skin area quite ok liao...

Now almost a week, my dick head is not so sensitive liao. Can wear underwear with comfort.

Anyway, i think the doc did a good job. I think the Laser part gives a clean job and reduce the chances of infection... Below is the information of the Doc.

Hospital: Raffles Hospital
Where?: Bugis, 1st Flr of Raffles Hospital
Dept: I think is Surgery Dept
Practitional: Dr Yang Ching Yu, Consultant General & Colorectal Surgeon.
Deputy Medical Director
MBBS (S'pore)
FRCS (Glasgow)
ISUCRS
FAMS
Member of American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290