View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 31 Male Looking for Lady or Sugar mummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheunicorn View Post
Hi bros, my FWBs are looking to meet new f* buddies so I'm selling their contacts pls DM me to connect w then!
a. Peiru - mother of one in her late 30s with a B cup, Chinese, very bubbly and chill. Lives in Punggol area but OK to be hosted at Hotel 81 etc (cannot let her hubby know!!)
b. Nolita - Eurasian girl with light freckles and big eyes, C cup, now studying at NTU. Still quite new to the scene, been for a couple swinger parties. Great ass, gets wet easily. May not be so good for guys with above average tool.
c. Aya - Chinese Indonesian MILF with hot bod, C cup boobs and solid stamina. Recently divorced with her husband and living off alimony. Must be respectful to her and maybe take her out for a few drinks first.
You Farkass using my contacts and to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as gohchengxu1995