View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
chixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 21m undergrad looking for partner for discreet partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoong View Post
Hi gals,

I am a 21 yr old student currently studying in university.

I am looking for a girl to have Discreet relationship with (preferbly in the same uni as me.)

Discreet relationship can mean just making out, touching, oral sex, sex or mutual masturbation, whatever you are comfortable with???. I will not force you to do anything you dont like.

Girls who i am looking for:
- 18-24
- Looking for discreet fun (Our relationship will only be sceret between 2 of us so that it will not affect our normal life.)
- Decent looking
- High sex drive
- Respectful individual

More about me:
- Avg height
- Above avg looking
- Avg body (abit on the slim side.)

Im only interested in having 1 partner so you can be sure tt im safe and not infected.

If you are the girl i am looking for, do drop me a message with your name (fake if you are afraid, this is afterall, discreet.), msn, and phone number if you wish, and i will add you. If you do not want to include phone number, you may leave your email or give me a time/date to meet on msn.
I'd suggest you spend more time brushing up your language skills.....tsk, tsk.....what do universities churn out these days?

My Stick lives for chix

In SBF:

True Love is when the FL ask not for monetary returns, but rather gifts of similar value. When she starts asking for nothing, it's when you start losing everthing