View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

So back to my first encounter...

Since we opened the first place, I’ve been going down almost daily to entertain my guests and sometimes I’ll help out at the bar or serving the customers. There was a group of Malaysian girls who always comes after 9pm. They will book a table via my bar manager and they will stay till 10.30pm. They will typically order a tower of beer and food and finish everything before 10.30pm. I have served them personally and cleared their plates and glasses before and they’ve seen me behind the bar pouring drinks and washing the glasses.

My bar manager got to know them better and he found out that they are all working at a few hair salons nearby and they will meet up and come after work for a quick drink and dinner. They liked our place and enjoyed the food and found our prices relatively affordable. I didn’t turn up for a few nights as I was busy opening the other places and I was too tired to go down when I was done for the day. They asked about me thinking that I was one of the servers and they were surprised to find out that I was one of the partners of the place and that I have a few more other venues.

I was there one night when they turned up again and this time they had 2 tables, mixtures of guys and girls and there was one new girl whom I’ve not seen before. Some of those I’ve seen before started calling me “老板” and invited me over for a drink. I introduced myself to all of them and made friends with them. That night I bought a bottle of whisky for both tables and invited them back to finish the bottles.