View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
( Click to show/hide )
~ My SIL is 6 years younger than my wife, but yet they both started working around the same time. SIL is a graduate from a local university. My wife took a much much longer path to get her diploma from poly. They could never quite communicate with each other about anything.

With SIL, Incident 2, at My Old Place.

me : why do you ask that?

SIL : you are looking out for me more so than her!

me : good question then….. if only I met you earlier than her.

She immediately turned away, and faced the front. We both faced the front, avoided looking at each other ,but both staring at the TV blank screen reflection. She bent forward, poured a little bit more for herself and sat back to sip again.

SIL : please don’t make jokes like that. It’s not funny at all.

me : ok. I’m sorry.

SIL : why did you marry her in the first place?

me : erm…. I think things just kept happening?

SIL : like?

me : now that you ask about it…… I don’t know. I guess. everything just moved quickly, she’s the kind I don’t mind listening to. sweet supportive. simple.

SIL : oh…. erm.

me : erm what?

SIL : nothing, that’s good.

me : what about you? anything else you are vexed about?

SIL : erm… so this is ranting session?

me : yup why not. we’ve never bonded before.

SIL kept quiet……… Was she thinking about my wedding night?

me : my wife? work?

SIL : I already used to sister’s….. style…. not much complains…..

me : then work?

SIL : ……. maybe….

I kept quiet, waited for her to start to rant…. she hesitated. I poured more for myself.

me : just say it out, I may not even remember it tomorrow.

SIL : yup true…..(WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT???) I guess. work is just frustrating…. but I’m still new. Just got to be patient.

me : why is it frustrating? you are smart, a fast learner and efficient.

I could see her biting her lips, holding the empty glass on her crotch area with both hands. Was she hesitating to talk more, or to drink more. I reached forward, sat and poured some from my glass to hers.

SIL : hey?

I was literally pouring a liquid above her vagina!

me : drink a bit more, easier to loosen up and just get it out.

SIL : erm…… I guess… you are right….. about…….

me : it’s ok. i get it. don’t have to get into the details if you are not comfortable.

SIL : thank you.

me : do you need any advice, or you already know what needs to be done? I’ve a feeling you already know.

SIL : yup…. I guess….(she turned her head and looked at me, then quickly looked forward again, then brought the glass to her lips and sipped more down) thanks…. you know me better than I thought you did.

me : I don’t blame you though. I gave a very bad impression. Sorry about the bad set up as well. I should have thought more thoughtfully… but your sister kept rushing me, saying that you

(She cut me off)

SIL : wait, you mean it was her idea all along?

me : yeah. wait. you thought I was the one pushing for it?

We both faced each other, both in confusion, then realisation…. SIL kept quiet…….. I started to feel a bit pissed off.

me : now I start to wonder, what else was a version of HER truth.

SIL kept quiet ……

me : hey. the chicken rice, before the banquet, at home. you bought? or she

SIL : huh……. oh… erm. yup. I bought…

me : oh ok.

SIL : I asked her what you like. my way of thanking you for for being THE ONLY person who bothered to help me that day. Was she even right? that’s what you like?

me : I guess she was, I don’t like it particularly, but that’s what I usually order at coffeeshops. Thank you by the way. Wished I realised it earlier, but it’s your fault girl.

SIL : my fault???

I sat closer to her.

me : yeah! you and your habit of doing things WITHOUT a need to be credited. What’s with that huh?

SIL : I just don’t like to seek credit… it’s just…

me : makes the effort feel fake?

SIL : yes.. but more like… insincere, like self serving…

me : it’s so you to care about such things. of course nobody helped you then.. because you try too hard to hide your efforts …

SIL : then why did you help me?

me : well, I’ll be honest, I was wondering who that hot lady in that hot dress was, decided to go find out lo.

SIL : OEI!

she gave me a really STRONG HARD elbow hit. We both laughed out loud… we both relaxed, now arm against each others’, resting… both high, but still not daring enough to face each other. I just know that my heart was pounding.

me : OUCH!!! really what? I’m a man after all! but of course, it’s my wedding after all, I need to contribute. but you are right, those guys present. All shit..

SIL : thanks anyway.

me : but why though?

SIL : why what?

me : why do you always do things in this manner? like on your own? like it’s in your DNA like that, while your sister……… princess…

SIL : hehe. then why did you marry her?

me : she wasn’t like this at first! so helpful, so sweet and supportive. but as we got closer to the wedding….

SIL : her true colors showed?

me : YES!

my SIL pat me on my shoulder with her other hand. She didn’t feel any need to get away from our connecting arms….

SIL : or maybe it’s some other life event…….

me : what do you mean?

SIL : I don’t know. closer to wedding doesn’t mean she’s locked you up for life what…

me : lock me up… wait.

SIL kept quiet, it was awkward. lock me up… lock me up..

FUCK!

the new apartment. We were now CO owners, even though she…….

FUCK!

no, it’s ok. she’s my wife.

SIL : you ok???

me : yup. it’s ok.

I bent forward and poured my for myself, SIL fell behind me and laughed at the same time…. I pretended not to realise and leaned backwards on her body, leaning sideways to my left, I could feel her breasts on my lower waist.

SIL : oei oei oei! don’t kill me!

I leaned back on her boobs and rubbed my body on her and made her laugh more, then sat up and helped her up, put her by my side again, she was really tired and flushed, she slid lower on the sofa, making herself comfortable, her head resting on my shoulder.

We kept quiet for a long time.

me : shall we maybe, rest here tonight?

SIL : why?

me : sleep the alcohol off, then maybe drive back in the early morning. you take the bed. I’ll sleep here.

SIL : hmmm. yup. safer. hehe

me : did you just hehe.. lol. you really cannot drive now…. goodness, that’s the first time I hear you giggle…

SIL : tsk. don’t be mean.

me : so why do you hide this side of yourself?

SIL : what do you mean?

me : like you know, the fun side? Why do you stay so serious all the time, do things on your own. Is it because of my wife?

There was a long pause…. I swear, it was NOT intentional! She started to sniff.

me : hey, sorry. you ok?

SIL didn’t nod her head or shake it, she just remained still. I tried to sit her up and turn her around but she refused to get up, I lifted my left arm and her head landed on my chest, I arched my body sideways to support her head upwards, I couldn’t move, it was in an awkward position.

me : it’s ok. just cry it out. that’s what drinking is for………

I managed to turn her around and bring her in quickly for a tight embrace. I put her face beside mine, sniffing her neck, pressing her breasts flat on mine. She DID NOT back off at all, just resting, wetting my neck. I pat her on her back, she weeped SO HARD until my erection went away…. we hugged for a long time, she finally started to speak, hugging my tighter, I felt her breasts pressed up on my chest. She shared about their childhood, her parent(s) poor decision making, most recently the ridiculous purchase of the new place and pinning it on both of them to see it through, the amount of pressure she was under, especially with my wife backing their decision with ever intent of not helping. SIL felt so lonely growing up when it came to making wise decisions. In that moment, I could finally understand why she was SO uptight….

me : I can’t imagine what it’s like, but I can understand why, it’s like you have no one to trust, to rely on to do things right...... but don’t worry anymore, you have me as back up now ok.

OH FUCK! What did I just do????

I kissed her on her cheek, I was weak, from feeling so hot, our hearts were both thumping. SIL’s face turned as well, our eyes met. FUCKKKK… I was losing control. Our lips were SO CLOSEEEEE!!! Our warm breath connecting............
Yes Bro Stevevaldez, that's it!

First you be the back up and then you can have her as your back up!

As long as she don't mind being the unofficial wife, you've got it bro! Just like that JB datuk. One man - two wives.

Heaven bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only