View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Our union got together at somewhat a wrong timing; when my O levels were just about to begin. Still I didn't let it affect my studies. We only dated again until after my exams were over.

We progressed pretty well. She even stopped going church to spend more time with me. It was time to take our relationship to the next level. We went to my place on a Saturday noon yet again. I had my hidden agenda in place. Difference was, she ain't experienced at all. I had a fresh one to devour.

In my room, she was sitting on my lap while using the computer. We frenched lovingly, allowing my hands to roam especially over her boobs. I put my hands under her blouse and over her bra, exploring her assets further. Not much of reaction from her, due to her inexperience. As I lowered down my hands on her laps and slowly towards her buckle on her jeans, she got offended.

J: What are you doing?
Me: Come on, I love you. You do right?
J: Not this way. No sex before marriage!

She stormed off to the living room's sofa and sat there, fuming. I sat beside her, held her hands and looked into her eyes. Her anger disappeared, and we locked our tongues in deep kissing.

Me: Dear, I love you. I promise no sex will be done. Trust me.
J: Really?

I gave no reply. Action speaks louder than words. I proceeded to take off her blouse, followed by her jeans. My darling was left with beige colored bra and pink panties. Leaving her clothes on the floor, I held her hands and went into my room.

Me: I'll show you what is making love.

In the room, we frenched like long lost lovers. In the process, I unclipped her bra easily and exposed her boobs. It was too much to resist, so I began licking her nipples while massaging at the same time. Not much of sound from her, but her closed eyes and pleasant expression suggested she enjoyed the action. I stripped myself down to my briefs, and placed her hands on my bulge. Due to inexperience, not too skillful but I didn't complain. I fondled her love hole over her panties, which had a little wet patch. Aroused I hope? As I tried to finger her, she objected. Not wanting to push her, I directed her hands to give me a handjob instead. Not too bad, but she gave up after a while. No way I am going to let this end this, so I positioned myself in between her legs.

J: No! You said no sex!
Me: I did, let me show you how I keep my promise and make you feel good.

She relaxed a little a spreaded her legs. Personally, having a cute girl in panties only was damn arousing. I fitted my privates to her, and began grinding. It felt good, maybe wearing soft underwear helped, I thought. She was beginning to moan a little. No change in position and we stayed in missionary until I cummed. Yes, again in my briefs but I don't care. We kissed a while more before we slept.

Didn't know how long we slept, and I was awaken by her hugging. I was in a daze still, not having slept enough.

J: I want shuang shuang
Me: Huh? What you want?

Again came th same reply. She seemed to be in a daze worse than mine. I massage her boobs and licked her nipples, while fondling her pussy over her panties.

J: I want shuang shuang.

I got into missionary position and grinded her. Yeah this was what she seeked. Her moans were more audible now. We exchanged position, with her on top. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her grinding motion. I had full view of her boobs, who can resist touching them? While she got used to the grinding motion, I massaged her boobs to give more stimulation. I cummed with more force compared to the first time. I wetted my briefs, and her panties as well. Shit. I was too high to take evasive action.

J: I love you

She collapsed beside and resumed her sleep. Looking at the wetter patch on her panties, I cannot help but worry.