View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

It happened as suddenly as it started.

Ann told me she was going another business trip during one of our regular fuck sessions. This time she would be gone for two months at least.

As usual, despite my protests, she gave me cash again.

I waited patiently for her to return.

Two months passed, then three. Then six.

There was no word from her.

My calls were instantly disconnected, whatsapp messages were not read. Sometimes if I was in the east I would head down to where her house was to check what was happening but the house was empty. Even the cars I drove before were gone.

Needless to say, I had to move on with my life otherwise it would start to affect me.

I thought I had found a person I was happy with. Someone I wanted to be with for a long time. It soon became obvious that I was wrong.

Thankfully, I was overseas for training for around 8 weeks. When I returned, it was still the same. Ann did not contact me.

One fine day, I received a sms from an unknown number.

"Meet me at xxx tonight."

I wondered who it was. Did Ann pass my contact to her friend? Perhaps she wanted to satisfy the horny me when she could not?

Nothing in the world prepared me for what was about to happen.

I arrived at the place as requested. It was a playground near where Ann stayed. I found it weird that someone would want to meet me there.

I waited for around half an hour before I decided to leave. But I was stopped by a stout man.

"Are you Mark?"

"Yes? You are?"

He hit me in the stomach, and I fell to the ground. Instinct caused me to try to sweep his legs out to get an advantage but he was faster than he looked.

A swift kick to my ribs rendered me breathless and flat to the ground. Two more guys came up and pinned my arms to the side while the man stood above me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

He didn't reply but instead, dug around my pockets for my wallet. Stupidly, my 11B and camp pass was inside.

He took out a small envelop and threw it at me. His friends let go of my hands.

I opened the envelop.

In it were photographs of Ann and me. Outside the pub, at hotel lobbies, and even some in the midst of fucking in the hotel room.

I was shocked.

"What the fuck is this?"

"The woman you're fucking is my wife of 15 years you son of a bitch. The mother of my 3 children."

"Oh my god. I really didn't know..."

"I don't give a shit if you know or not. You slept with her and made her pregnant. Piece of shit."

He proceeded to take a photograph of my 11B and camp pass.

"I know who you are, where you live, and what you work as. I can destroy you."

"Wait. This isn't entirely my fault."

"Oh? Then whose fault is this?"

"You can blame your wife too. Or blame yourself for neglecting her. You chased her to the arms of another man."

Suddenly it was his turn to be silent.

"You've got balls. That's all I can say."

"Don't you want to know my side of the story?"

"No. I don't care what your story is."

"If I knew she was married, and a mother, I wouldn't have slept with her."

He looked carefully at my 11B.

"Do you know she's ten years older than you?"

For awhile I was shocked. I knew Ann was older but by that much? She didn't look like she was. And mother of three kids? It didn't feel that way when I was inside her.

"I think she played us both."

"I would punch you again. But you're right."

I tried to stand up, but the pain at my ribs was bad. His two friends helped me to my feet.

"You said she's pregnant? How do you know it's mine?"

"Because I had a vasectomy."

"Oh. Sorry. Can I ask what happened to the baby?"

"She had an abortion."

"How long have you known?"

"A long time. But I ignored it as I know I can't satisfy her anymore. And I expected her to be more responsible."

"Then why come after me now? Why not leave it as it is?"

'Because I don't want you to think that you have a chance with her."

"And you couldn't tell me over the phone?"

"Ok. I admit I wanted to beat you up."

"And you're willing to have a criminal record?"

"I'm rich. I can compensate you."

"I don't give a shit about your money."

"What do you want then?"

"An apology. We both got played."

"That's all? Did I hit you too hard? Are you stupid or something?"

"No. Just apologize and we'll both go our separate ways."

"Fine. I'm sorry I hit you."

"Accepted. Can I go now?"

"Wait."

He took out his chequebook and wrote a one, passing it to me.

"Take it."

I looked at the cheque. Five thousand dollars only.

"What for?"

"Compensation."

"I don't want it."

"You can choose if you want to cash it or not. It's to cover your medical expenses. Just don't go anywhere near my wife again."

I folded it and put it in my pocket.

He returned my my wallet and passed me a name card. I took a quick glance. He was a managing director of a used car dealership. That explained the different cars that Ann could drive. Now I really wondered if anything she ever told me was true.

"Move on with your life. Stop thinking with your dick."

That was probably the best advice I had heard in a long time.

He left with his friends and I slowly made my way to the main road. I guess it would be good to make a visit to the nearest hospital.