Thread: Hotel Fun
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotel Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Hi bros. My wife and I waited for the whole week for the swimming lesson. M had many lessons and we were lucky to be able to book a timeslot with him. Well, perhaps M reserved one for us.

Since our last lesson, I have been fantasising about my wife getting high with M. I kept teasing my wife about getting fucked by M in the pool and she was always resisting the idea.

On the day of swimming, it rained heavily halfway through our lesson. Didn't wanted to waste our time and effort, M offered to let us use the gym. M told us that nobody uses the guy at his place anyways. Since we had time to spare, we dried ourselves and went to the gym.

In the gym, I did my usual routine while my wife ran on the treadmill. M joined us after going back to change. He wore a singlet and he looked good with proper clothing and dry hair.

My wife did light weighs training when M approached her to correct her posture. His touch was gentle and light. I stepped out for a drink and when I returned, my wife was lying on the bench doing chest press. And M was standing with his legs apart just above my wife's head. Wow, I thought to myself.

M's erection was so obvious, and it was directly above my wife. The next scene almost made me cum immediately. M helped my wife with the weights as she completes her rep. M told my wife to straighten her arms in the attempt to help her stretch. He sheepishly drew my wife's hands to his erected cock, all the while with my wife still lying on the bench. Oh my god, it has started.

My wife went on auto mode. She went under M's pants and started stroking him. I stepped back into the gym. He was starlted but I told him not to worry and carry on. It was only then then I knew that M didn't wore an underwear. He was cunning to have it planned out right from the start. M slowly lowered himself by squatting. It was a clear sign for what he wanted from the wife next. My wife opened her mouth and let M slide his cock in smoothly. He started gentle, then he pull my wife to the edge of the bench leaving her head hanging. He then deepthroat her. He then leaned forward and pulled my wife's pants down. He licked her roughly and my wife enjoyed it so much that she kept shivering. She cummed very quickly.

It was still pouring outside. Just like how my wife's juice was pouring onto the bench. M untied the bikini underneath my wife's shirt and lifted her shirt so that he could suck her nipples. I was fully erected by now, and I had to pull my pants aside to let my cock free. M took out a condom and wrapped himself. He was surely fully prepared. He switched position with my wife. My wife legs were jelly by now. I helped her get back her balance and get on top of M. She held his cock and position right before her pussy. With one move, M was inside my wife. She bounced up and down while M cupped her breasts.

They switched positioned and M doggied her infront of the huge mirror. My wife took off her shirt and she was totally naked and taking a doggie with M in the gym. M kept going faster and harder. He pulled out his cock and removed the condom. He said he wanted to truly feel my wife pussy. As he slide his cock in, my wife gave a moan of ecstasy. Her moan filled the empty gym. After a few more pump, M released everything in my wife's mouth. My wife collapsed after that. They rested for a bit before getting dressed.

We did not speak to M when we left. I guess my wife and M both didn't know what to do. I drove my wife back and on the way, she said that she had a good time. But unlike J and K, M didn't have the element of affection. Whether we will go back to M for swimming lesson in the future, we have not decided yet. But one thing for sure, our love for such adventure will continue.
wat a v. naughty wife ...wow !...sex in the gym wif a stranger guy ...1st time heard..where to find such naughty wives ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor