View Single Post
Old 16-12-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 0
lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!lilkent123 is one of the Best!
Relationship with a thai agogo girl who turned international hoe (5+ years)

Disclaimer: This is a true current story with a backstory that dates back right before pre-covid in 2019

(I will not share names/pics of any kind here.)

This part happened all during 2019 april - 2020 march:

I broke up with my normal thai girlfriend of two years and counting after she pressured me into marrying her as we were 28/27 at the time. She wanted something super stable as I wanted fuckboy lifestyle as I finally broke 135k sgd a year. We literally broke everything off right before the altar. We took wedding pics and everything already in bkk, but i just flaked on her and never to speak again.

Fastfoward 3 months ~ I went straight to pattaya and visited a bunch agogos during that time as I never tried that nightlife. Fucked a bunch of girls from agogos, but it was always transactional. (boom-boom and go). But this one was different. She didn't talk to me. She didn't ask me to bring her back to my room. We just went to discos and drink with her literally gay staff friend and her sisters first couple of days.

I finally broke the ice and said come back to my place ~ she quoted me 4000 ~ which is a discount from her typical 5000/6000 overnight quote. I assumed she liked me enough to give me a discount and spending 1k a day with her and her friends.

I had the best sex of my life ~ and we did it raw for 4 times until the morning ~ we continued to have this relationship/situationship for a week until I had to go back home. By then it was too late, I was a habitual sex addict and she fits the bills in looks/body (despite the terrible attitude which I learned throughout the years.)

I would start to fly and stay with her every 6 weeks (meaning I would stay at home for 6 weeks and stay 6 weeks with her in pattaya) since my tech job was remote since 2017.

We would just eat/sleep/fuck and I would work at night if i had to work. It was great. She would occasionally work as she would feel guilty using my money all the time ~ which i actually don't mind given how we met? Imagine how many dicks from bros already went inside of her, and I'm not innocent myself given the circumstances.

We would occasional visit neighboring countries like vietnam/phillipines/japan/etc, but I shied away as we would argue a lot overseas and ruin anything planned.

At this point I moved into her condo with her ugly/fat bff and I would leave my clothes/belongings over there. Then boom ~ covid happened............

(I will leave 20/21 and 21/22 and 22/23 as seperate posts depending on the number of likes/interests/points)