View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Weena from JBGoldfish.

Booked Weena outcall overnight 12hrs 4 shots 9pm-9am on 6 Feb. This is an overdue FR of more than 3 months but seeing that she is back (told me she going back Thailand for Songkran, not sure if will come back JB after), find it appropriate to post for bros to consider.

Looks: 9.5/10 (she looks exactly the same in the photos, but only darker skin tone that's all)
Body: 9/10 (hourglass figure)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced B but still soft to touch)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 (she knows what she is doing)
Attitude: 9/10

This will be a long FR because I enjoyed this very much. I only had high praises for Weena. I am someone who prefers overnight outcall for 12hrs and had tried 4 ladies and she is the best by far. Weena is a very bubbly girl and she is quite tall for a Thai lady, standing at 171cm. She has braces on FYI. Her English is passable so don't have to worry about communication barrier, you can hold simple English conversations with her. She vapes and can drink but prefers beer only. I didn't get to shower with her as she said she showered already, that's fine so I shower myself. Not a big issue to me.

Side tracking, Just a tip, trust and hygiene is extremely important to have a hot steamy overnight because you both want to feel comfortable with each other as you are getting physical intimately. Spend RM15 to buy two ART test kits and do the test together to make sure both are negative (peace of mind). Brush teeth (your tongue as well) and finish up with mouthwash together. This is so that both of you can see and confirm each other is properly cleaned. This makes the girl feel more comfortable and open to kissing and frenching you as well and also for you to lick her pussy.

If possible, do shave as well to enjoy max pleasure for BBBJ. Imagine yourself licking a potong ice cream bar with hair... I shaved and had a very pleasurable BBBJ from Weena. She covers from the tip, down the shaft and all the way to my scotrum. The feeling was so good that it almost made me cum.

Do make an effort to build rapport. Be respectful and show that you are sincere. This will make the girl open up to you too. For my 3rd shot, I engaged in a 15mins long reverse 69 foreplay with Weena. Her pussy is cleanly shaved and no smell at all. I just focus on tonguing her pussy and there is this feeling of triumphant when she cannot focus on BBBJ, started squirming and twitched (cannot see her face but I think she orgasm... Could be wrong). She say she is shy so we dimmed the lights and that she is afraid of cold and just nice me as well so we did all the engagement under the blanket which makes the whole act pretty steamy (for me lah).

I ended with a doggy. Her big soft meaty butt is a sight to look at especially during doggy. Can see it bouncing and producing the 'piak piak' sound as you do the work. After that, we cuddled to sleep with one of her hand on my dick and I rest my hand cupping her boobs.

My review on the OKT is the same as my previous FR post of CC. Weena stayed with me until 10am instead of 9am next morning.

Damage:
Outcall ovn RM900
Transport RM100
ART test kit RM15

RTF? 100% yes. I try not to RTF but Weena is an exception. She is a gem.