View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

CC from JBGoldfish

Booked CC outcall overnight 12hrs 4 shots on 16 May.

Looks:9/10 (10% discount from the photo, look almost the same, pretty cute girl)
Body: 9/10 (petite, slim waist big butt)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (natural B)
BBBJ: (8/10)
FJ: (8/10
GFE: 6/10 (more like a friend kind of feel)
Attitude: 8/10

She say she is actually mix jap and thai. Kind of believable as her skin is really fair, exactly the same as the photos.She can converse quite well in English. So no need to worry about communication barrier. She can drink and enjoys eating (especially viet cuisine) but don't drink on job. FJ wise, she is only open to the standard positions (doggy, missionary, cowgirl). She doesn't allow licking, touching and fingering of her pussy as well. So kind of sian but doggy is very enjoyable with her meaty butt. She dislikes cuddling also. OKT respond quite fast. The overnight outcall 9pm-9am, timings starts at 9pm when driver starts sending. So if your driver delay sending the girl, your time get wasted. For me, the driver managed to drop CC at around 9.15pm. So still OK for me. But you can try to build rapport with the girl for them to stay late. For me, CC stayed until 10.30am instead of 9am next morning.

Damage:
Outcall ovn RM900
Transport RM80

RTF?No because I prefer to try new dish.

Last edited by SmallBB; 22-05-2022 at 07:47 PM.