Old 24-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OPP

Had a few queries regarding my post on this uni gal post covid. https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=605820&page=298

So thought i shared it here. I never have the smoothest or goodlooks or charm to easily get chicks. Not aggressive as well. So i usually play the numbers game whereby But same as what have been shared here by the sifus, it depends on the following:
1) right timing
2) confidence
3) trust/comfort
4) dun be desperate/sleazy

If you notice i dont say luck because a lot of times you make your own luck but right timing is key. Example when she needs someone to talk to when she argue with boss, feel lonely, angry with bf/hubby, feeling drunk, when she needs someone to pick her up. You want to be top of mind for her. But to do that you need to do groundwork earlier. It may not work for every chicks but again i play the numbers game.
I will tease the girls i like, but show no interest. Compliment her once a while like nice smell or hair, tease her school oretc eg SMU girls are not good in bed lah etc (just eg, not true) and she will feel need to show she is diff. Ensure that she can trust or feel comfortable- i will do this by pretending to tell her my secret or issue such as u happiness with boss or gf which will make her feel she can trust me back and lower her walls.
I did these over the years. Strike rate was low maybe 10% with some only responded after 3-4 yrs one 10years but a few was like 1-2 weeks. Right timing. A lot of rejection but just move on . Since you are not searching for gf, it doesnt matter. In fact when i ignored some, they try to get my attention esp when they see me close with their other frens.
Importantly too, make sure that thegirls are satisfied with you when you have them. In Terms of emotion and physical. First few times I make sure that they come first or at least foreplay on them. Make them orgasm at least once or twice thru fingering or going down on her. Coz if u perform like her bf or hubby whey she would pick u.

Use all the advise above and all the sifus esp unclehasbeen’s and you wont go wrong. May not be successful all the time but at least you increase the odds! Goodluck