View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

had rough week with added anticipation of another long week ahead, needed a bang. woke up in the middle of the night to shit then bored so surf sbf, to see options early. made up my mind and message okt then min i woke up again in the morning. i went for freya or a1,m for an evening bang and this is my story…

girl is freya from a1
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=880059

OKT: 10/10_can joke around sial this okt. nubbad, booking w him also v smooth, he answers any questions you have.
LOCATION: 7/10_location is easy to get to for both drivers and non-drivers - for driver, parking is everywhere. for non-drivers, the location is literally opposite the nearest public transport. but i got to say, location is not too discreet, quite crowded and got high human traffic, just need to brave through lor, and you will be rewarded. plus the room is also unique, book and go and see and you’ll get what i mean.
LOOKS: 8/10_On the chio side, like 75% resemblance to photo and with thai tan, she actually reminds me a bit of my friend but then its platonic friend so abit weird for me at times haha. won’t reject one.
BODY: 9/10_Probably has one of the better bodies I’ve seen since started chionging again this year. As info put it, her tits are really c/d size, i think its natural but not reactive, like the nipples don’t harden. very little fats, pretty tight body in fact, and that tattoo on her back is awesome, first time fucking a full back tattoo chick.
1ST FUCK: 7/10_Climbed on the bed, I lie down, she started servicing me BBBJ. Damn she’s good, got different variation. at first she blow blow blow, take it all in and look at me and continue blow blow blow, i was moaning away. after a while she took my dick out of her mouth and start licking, then lick the balls and suck my balls, then engulf her mouth with my dick again and blow. i hungry already. got up and ask her to lie down, i attack with my licking, slurping, and painting. but can see she wasn’t too comfortable, so i just stopped and she capped me. she put lube her pussy with KY, then just opened for me, unless other girls who try to hold your dick and direct into their pussy which i don’t like, she didn’t. so i like it, i hold my dick, aim and enter in all the way, as i enter in, her facial expression also change into a lusty face. wah shiok, then i pump her missionary, pump pump pump, one hold squeeze her tits and hold her leg, the other hand rubbing her clit, i leaned back and pump in until my leg felt abit cramp, cause i exercised lel. then i pull out and ask for doggy, she turn out and show me her full back tattoo and round fuckable ass. i was so excited, enter her from the back and ram in her while both hands tickling her butt and legs until i wanted to release, my both hands hold her waist tight then i ram like a fucking jackrabbit and unload in her.
REST: 8/10_Then we showered and rested. She played music on the TV and scroll through social media, I was trying to settle work stuff also, felt a bit like couple just chilling together in between shots. We rested around half an hour i think haha, then we start second round.
2ND FUCK: 9/10_She asked me to lie down, then started licking my nipple, while her hand tried to awake my dick. My hands just molesting her back, her butt, and all. I got hard soonafter, then quite disappointing she did not blow, straightaway cap in. Then apply KY gel on my dick, she then mount herself in cowgirl position, while looking at me, she started riding with different variation, from squatting to grinding to hugging me and moving her hips up and down, basically using me as a human dildo. i just lie down and fondle her tits and smile at her encouragingly. she got tired then she unmounted and wanted me to dog her. I told her, missionary first. she lied down, then i position my self in front of her, entered and watch her face change again. Then i started plowing her missionary, piak piak piak, it was my turn to use her, and i did. at one point her head was just proned towards me as she watched my dick entering in and out of her pussy. Can hear her moaning away. I was like, wah i can last quite long, i even did the lean back missionary position where i can see my dick entering in and out of her vagina. then i was tired already, so ask her for doggy, she turned around, and i entered in and started plowing away, watching my dick stabbing in and out of her, and hearing her moaning. then i felt the moment has come, i grab her waist, and started fucking her hard and come. what a good shag.
GFE: 7/10_She was initially cautious of me, but i think she got more comfortable as time goes by. make no mistake, she was professional throughout.
RTF: Very likely, i like the location, just a bit sian of the high human traffic. I think she has done enough to merit a return from me also, and her GFE may be better next round. sadly i did not take any pictures, but hope you enjoy my FR.

out.