Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro SG Girls thank you for upping me. thanks again.

Bro cherry qq i agree what you went through today was a slightly sad experience or rather frustrating experience for you.

let me mention here that many bros down here would have also sometimes have had a frustrating experience with the maid. i have had my share too... There is no such thing imho as 100% hit and success.

Ofcourse the body odor was a turn off but why did you not ask her to wash up or clean herself. you could have politely suggested that.

i have had 1 gal many years ago who had multiple odors (cooking plus body odor). no choice i asked her to shower.

if it was just cooking odor i may have tahan it cause its like doing a housewife.

dude looking at your expenses

hotel 30 is ok

time is ok... bro you must spend time what. evensales call not every time got sales right?

petrol? dude i dun drive. i take cabs...cause i dun wan to be seen with them in the public transport ok la...

but my question is why did you buy her the top up? not satisfied... dun pamper them la... please. dun get offended. my 2c worth.

later maids become as expensive at the china pdmm or those working in tuina sort.

and dude what was the 100 for??

man i give money to maids. but usually only when i have enjoyed it, they have serviced me well and given me a gfe. last time many years ago my success rate in getting good service, gfe from maids was lower.

now my success rate in getting fantastic service and gfe is very high. after a while you will know how to do it.

but bros my humble request

1) please dun over pamper them or dun even pamper them unless you seriosuly like them. currently i have 3 chicks who i really like. i pamper them a bit. the rest are more like use and bye bye. if i really enjoyed the time (which happens most of the time these days) i will give them some money

2) dun prior to the sex agree to money. when the maids usually talk of money i back off. however there are those chio ones who i really wan to bed even if they talk of money. in such cases i have standard reply...""""""""""" i can always give you something out of love. but dun demand top up or money cause by doing this you are lowering yourself to a prostitute.... money based relationship is with prostitutes only. your character is so good... you should not be doing this.... and if i really like you i will do everything for you"""""""""""

these words are enough to sweep even the smartest pinay arse. trust me it works ....i usually sweep them off their feet with this statement following which they usually agree to follow me to hotel....

and after hotel its usually bye bye.

money minded maids get nothing from me...

you wont believe it i have tried this line on even those filipina waitresses working at tanjong pagar and paramount in the pubs.

usually after the session... i give them money for taxi and a big BYE BYE.

ALREADY the china girl market is spoilt, last thing we brothers want is maid market also spoilt.

bros even for fantastic service limit your tips to a top up or 20 dollars. not more.

if you rtf you have to give her again anyway. but i dun give gals when they rtf. usually i give only for taxi.

bro cherry qq dun be disappointed.

try again...

you wont be disappointed...