Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

nice one bro, would love to know the name and damage/duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Hi to BDSM Bros,

I just had a session with this PRC lady who provide SM dominatrix service. In fact I am reluctant to share this report to all bros, because there are too many negative reports on PRC domme who provide not up to standard dominatrix service.

Never mind, I still believe there are bros who are willing to try their service by all means. This PRC lady is one of the OKT website. She told me she got the info that there are many SM lovers in Singapore. She is very hungry to give SM service to alll our local bros. Bingo, I got the right lady.

Cut short my report, I was torture by her with tight plastic wrapping bondage, duct tape gag, face slapping, trampling over my body, whip by her using wire rope, smothering & strangle my neck till breathless.

WTF, I never encounter such hard type torture treatment till I really met this crazy & sadist woman. She told me she love to whip men hard and heard the cry out pain. I was so helpless under her tight plastic wrap bondage & I got all the crazy torture treatment with lot of pain given by her. This is real & she is really sadist woman.

Don play play with this woman if you are soft type SM player. I am not joking, & once you are in her control prepare to suffer. I only recommend bros who love hard cord SM & can endure pain suffering.

She love bondage, whipping hard ( prefer belt), strangle, trampling, face slapping, golden shower with force drink, foot fetish, puppy dog training..etc.

Look: 7.5
Skills: 8
Attitude: Sadist during SM session
Accomodating: She is in control
Negative: She don't have dominatrix clothing. If yes, will be perfect.
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes but with phobia

Bdsm Bros, call her direct & give her the info of your desire SM game. She will end up given you extra spicy treatment. Not for the soft type SM player, otherwise she will get bored easily with no chemistry. Her contact no 90529523.

Good luck!