View Single Post
Old 18-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naughty SYT Sichuan gal dares anyone to challenge her

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Erh...bro, 5-7 is 2 hrs, how come got 3hrs for room????? A bit blur here. Don't understand.......
Bro Ghostray, how are you. been some time.
I do remember you sharing contact with me when I am only a 10 pts rookie samster only.
Thanks for believing that I am not a phone number collector.
I was very active in FL for a stage then switch to KTV. Now KTV a bit boring and go back for FL
Back to the 3 hrs room.
Call her at 4 pm but she dare not to come. Give excuses. Later say send friend to replace but I rejected. She said she call me later if free.
She test water here and there. Then finally agree to come.
She scare I "FISHING" after she came to my room and explain to me.
I did not mention "Bro Lighting" recommend. Thinking that he might use a different name. That is why I waited 1 hr watching a movie about bees attacking people.