View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Angmo again shifted the table so that Sophia is facing our direction. He spanked on her ass a few times and she gave out an agony expression. She kept begging angmo to stop and we could see she started to shed tears of pain.

XY said she now feel so good to see Sophia get tortured by angmo. My cock softened and it automatically slipped out of her cb. I put my cock between her asscrack and started to rub against the crack. XY started to get high again and I told her we should go to the back to have our own fun. But she didnt want..

Angmo went back to Sophia's front and asked her whether did she have sex with all the 5 bfs, she said No, only cuddling and kissing. Angmo didnt say a word and he went to her back and caned her ass again! That led Sophia to scream in pain and she quickly said she really did not have sex with all the 5 bfs.Angmo then asked why no sex, she replied because she did not have feel for any of them. Angmo then asked her the farthest she went with any of them, she answered blow job. Angmo asked her how many cocks she sucked, she replied all 5 of them. Angmo then taunted her that whoa, a principal sucked 5 cocks, how about making it 6! He further asked her she sucked 5 cocks at one time or one everyday...She replied yes she did it at one time..that got angmo excited and he probed further...