View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Weaving the cane in front of Sophia again, andmo ordered her to tell him the truth and to say it aloud. Sophia started by saying she has had a few bfs at the same time before she met him. Angmo asked her how many, she said 5! When I heard 5, I was also surprised! Angmo asked her how she met them and how she managed, she replied she met all of them at a conference and started dating one another. She said she met each of them in one day or another..

Angmo then walked to her back and gave her another caning, this time slightly harder than the first time. Sophia screamed Ahhh in pain again. He then shifted the table around so as her bare ass was facing us..

XH turned her head around and told me she felt so happy to see Sophia get caned, and I teased her whether she wanted me to cane her as well. She giggled and said "tao yan"(讨厌)..

Angmo walked back to Sophia's front and asked her why she was so flirtacious to have 5 bfs at one time. She did not answer him and he ordered her to answer him or he will cane her one more time. Sophia instead pleaded with him to let her sit down as her knees were very sore after on her all fours for a long while, but angmo told her to remain in that position and answered to his questions...Sophia said she was lonely and suddenly felt loved when all 5 of them wooed her..