View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I drop off Siti at Neil road near the row of shophoues. That place used to be very popular with HOT Minah hostess. Time check 0415pm. Check my handphone and there is a incoming sms

“I will late, meet at the driveway at 6pm instead.

It was Mdm V.

I didn’t have appetite for a early dinner so I decide to pop by at Harrys Bar at Dempsey. It was happy hour when I arrived.

Johnny : Hello brother how are you?

Me: I am good Johnny . I am here to pay for the bill. I remember my boss didn’t settle the tab that night.

Johnny: You sure? She usually will settle with me personally.

Me: She is very busy with her conference. Don worry I will claim from her before she departs from singpaore

Johnny: Anything you say Boss.

Me: Hey Johnny get me a Guinness Draft will you. I flash out a fifty dollar bill to pass to him.

Johnny: Keep it . this one is on me!

Me: You got it wrong. This is a tip for you. For your help that night.

Johnny :thank you. That is very nice of you.

Me: Is ok brother. I am very sure my boss will give you a tip too.

I didn’t talk much to Johnny after that he was busy setting up the place. Looks like he is short of staff for the day.

Arrived back at the driveway of the hotel at 545pm. Standby for Mdm V. She arrived at 55pm and hope on the back seat.

Me: Good evening Madam.

Lady V: Good evening , did you boss scold you ?

Me: No, this is the upgraded car you have request for Madam.

Lady V; Nice. Lets go.

Driving the car out of the driveway, Lady V sprung up in the car suddenly.