View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd

we walked down the n bridge road to the family ktv. it's clean joint but old, n the uncle at the reception didnt seem to care, we only wanted a room with drink for 2 pax.

he said cannot do karaoke inside but can serve drinks, i went to my usual chivas n request a bottle. mika did not object.

in the room, two bench style couch in L-shape, she sat on one me in the other. did not want to sit next to me but no problem, take it slow. i also knew her bf had tried video calling a few more times while we walked to the karoaoke.

the bottle arrived, and i poured for her and me. since she was sitting in L-shape on a big couch, her short dress was riding up. could not zaogeng her underwear, but in my chikopek mind, can see it is easy to finger her if i am next to her.

we drink a little more, the room is quiet but she was happy because of aircon. her bf call again on the video call, her phone on the table. she ignored his last call saying "he calls too much, if he so interested, should have come on the trip"

i decide this the moment to act, i stood up and top up her drink, but sit on the bench nxt to her, inside of my previous place. i placed my arm around her asking if she was ok. she nodded, but her eyes were fixed on mine.

i decided to act again, i lean forward and kiss her lips. no resistance as i put my tongue into her mouth. then she stopped "I have boyfriend you know!" i asked "where is he now?" .. she laughed .. I kissed her again, since she didn't answer. In KTV, not easy to do much, can see camera red light above, but I decide to at least move my hand to her thigh, under short skirt. Dunno if it was the warm weather or her arousal, if it was dam warm. My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..

Getting really interesting.