View Single Post
Old 26-01-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: How to have sex with herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Recently got to know a 25yo girl through okcupid, went for 4th date dinner 2 days ago and she told me she has herpes, 4 years already. She is looking for ONS/FWB, fed up after lousy relationships lol

I quite like her but unsure of whether and how to proceed. She had a few long term partners, most of the time do raw, but they never got infected. Any advice on how to minimize chances of infection and what is the long term strategy from the bros here? Chances are that i go visit FL also likely some of them have herpes already right, and if never get from them then chances are low? Or should i not let my small head take over?
I have herpes. Had it for the past 6 years. Between then and now, continued to make love to my wife, had a kid and no problems. At the start of my infection, I used to have an outbreak every 3-6 months. I got myself circumcised and the outbreaks are far less frequent and when they happen, the sores are small and they heal very fast, in 2-3 days. Over the past 3 years, I barely have 1 outbreak per year and I hardly know it is there. It is not something I think about anymore.

If you start a "raw" sexual relationship with her, herpes should not be on the list of your worries. HIV is.