View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: How to have sex with herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Recently got to know a 25yo girl through okcupid, went for 4th date dinner 2 days ago and she told me she has herpes, 4 years already. She is looking for ONS/FWB, fed up after lousy relationships lol

I quite like her but unsure of whether and how to proceed. She had a few long term partners, most of the time do raw, but they never got infected. Any advice on how to minimize chances of infection and what is the long term strategy from the bros here? Chances are that i go visit FL also likely some of them have herpes already right, and if never get from them then chances are low? Or should i not let my small head take over?
Need to be careful, a former SB of mine got it after she got date-raped (allegedly anyways...). Anyhooo usual thing is that its usually contagious only when active, but the problem is that its active a few days before it shows symptoms or may not always show symptoms, so you are always kinda at risk. Now after initial infection, they usualy have a really big and painful episode and then it kinda becomes less over time. Some have it every month, some have it once a year..... stress or immunity weakness can cause it. So bottom-line is, there is always SOME risk and you need to judge for yourself how much of a risk you are willing to take. Condoms help a lot yes, but it can transfer skin to skin as well. What does help a lot are anti-virals - if she is on antivirals for herpes, she becomes a lot less contagious, but for many people its not convenient to take pills daily and also they put a lot of stress on the liver. Do note, once you get it - so far there is no permanent cure. Maybe some day, but not yet.