View Single Post
Old 22-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

I moved back to her lips, french kissing her, while groping her breast. She stopped kissing me suddenly.

V: You know I never do this before. I only kissed one other guy.

M: It is ok, I will take it slow then.

Of course, I wished to be fucking all three of her holes that night, nothing to do with taking it slow. It seems she was a guai type of girl, which for me, made it hotter, knowing maybe my tongue n cock would be the first in her ass.

But I could not do it in this ktv room. But now that the ice was warm and from fingering her hairy vietbu cheebye, I knew she was wet between her legs.

M: We are a bit close to your hotel. Maybe it is better I walk you to your room.

V: Oh um (she seemed a bit surprised, maybe could not sense my intention was to join her inside the room for a three hole fucking) , ok we can do that.

We walked out of the ktv after settling the bill. the hotel was nearby, and she was holding my hand, body pressed against mine as we walked into the hotel lobby and into the elevators to the rooms. This was looking like a promising opportunity for a nice fuck after a long long time.

contd.,
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

as we walked towards the hotel, i began to realise i have to change my impression of most vietbu in ktv (working) or SQ .. to accept and get to know guai vietbu like her, who is a normal girl. I began to see she was very guai and innocent (not like I initially imagined, that she was a naughty girl, maybe even working). My impression of most CC, is that they spread their legs to fuck local dicks via dating app on many over night flights (definitely case with SQ girls). But this girl very guai, and innocent, which was a surprised to this old cheongster.

V: thank you for walking me to the hotel. i do not drink so much usually and i would have got lost.

M: no problem leh, you're a guest and anyway it is my duty since your boyfriend is not here to accompany you back

V: you are very kind, please don't be offended, i cannot do anymore things with you, since i have a boyfriend and I think we will marry this year. but i like you very much, we can be friends, and maybe i can introduce you to my friends looking for a boyfriend in vietnam!

As I imagined how to get into her room with her, , aiyoh, some drama, the key card is not working in the lift! Feeling the momentum going away, as she wasn't able to press the floor. Maybe this wasn't my lucky day after all. We walk out of the lifts, to the reception. Now I'm a bit shame what, because she says her key card not working. The receptionist looks at her, "is it under Mr. Vinh (etc etc some viet name, her bf)." Then she look at me, true blue local, maybe slighly eurasian, but definitely not looking like a Viet.

Fortunately, Mika just nodded and the receptionist just gave her the key card. Lucky for me, I dressed in nice shoes and pants, so looked like maybe her friend, not local pervert wanting to taste her vietbu pussy and asshole.

Back to the lift, this time, it works for her floor. I ready the excuse I need to use her hotel room toilet, then can go into her room with her and make my moves to fuck her in all 3 holes.

continued..,,
It's kinda kinky that on technicality, she has kinda cheated her boyfriend with this other guy and she is in this self-conscious cum self-guilt cum self-denial mode, yet craving to taste this forbidden fruit with you

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888