View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Ann didn't contact me for the next few months. I didn't contact her either. It was as though everything we did before was an extended one night stand.

I wouldn't say I went through any kind of emotional turmoil or whatever guys felt whenever they broke up with their girlfriends/wives/mistresses/fuck buddies etc. But it was pretty lonely after awhile. My weekly hardcore masturbation sessions resumed, and I even went for those kind of massages to try to see what was wrong with my cock.

Nothing was wrong with it. One of the masseuse had so much fun playing with it, she actually hinted that she provided more than just those kind of massages. Of course I knew better. She was merely trying to get more business for herself. It must be tough being a masseuse. Without offering "specials" or extra services, their pay was hardly $1000 a month. Or so she told me.

Life returned to normal for me. I stopped expecting texts from Ann and thought that I would never get to drive her sports cars again. Not that I was bothered. I was probably just at the right place at the right time, she needed a fuck and I gave it to her.

But I really did wonder how the whole situtation started.

Was Ann someone planted there by my ex girlfriend to help me move on? If that was the case, then my life would be a damn interesting soap opera. Many questions and scenarios played through my head as I tried to make sense of it all. But none of the scenarios actually seemed plausible.
I started spending more time with my camp mates and other friends, going pubbing, KTVs, ocassional trips to the Geylang fish tanks. Getting so drunk on Fridays and Saturdays that Sundays were wasted sleeping the entire day before meeting them again for supper before booking in. I finally understood how regulars, even with a relatively ok salary, could rack up absurd amounts of debt.

But, I was actually starting to enjoy the single life my friends were leading.

One fine Friday night, by some fluke I was back at the pub where I met Ann. It was my friend's birthday and the idiot decided to open a cannon. Even before two hours there, we were already high as fuck, and my friend and I had been chatting up two office ladies.

I went outside for a smoke. As I sat on the pavement, resting my head on my knees and letting my cigarette burn out, I saw a pair of wedges, followed by toned calves stop in front of me.

"Hi! Could I borrow your lighter?"