Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GanSiowHuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Uncle Gingko is back to help couple of friends to look for supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingkonut View Post
Hola Brudders!

Have not been posting for supporters as a group of supportive brudders have been damn solid to dispense their valuable time and resources (bio and non-bio) to aid the ladies needing help.

But with the pandemic coming in waves, even my inner circle band-of-brudders also cry tolong. Thus need new blood to join me in rendering aid for the following:

1. Samstress < 30s, slim and fair with lots of tattoos, needing help for next-of-kin urgent medical emergencies in July. Hope to see if anyones can help her - is in plural as she is NOT looking at bio related transaction. So those seeking ppm or fj, please go FL dome.

2. Samstress > 30s, local chi BAW (Big Average-looking Woman), not a looker, needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment [note that the earlier 40s has found her supporter]

3. Non-Samstress in her 30s, local chi married and slightly plus size, huge cup and needing regular support for her monthly debt repayment.

4. Non-Samstress around 30, local chi petite, needing help with her monthly rental (and reno) while waiting to move into own lodging in coming months. Also to repay loans.

5. Early 40s, SPR, Msia Chinese divorcee with a kid, seeking companion that can lead to LTR. Very understanding and flamboyant on bed..just not a looker. Although fair and smooth. Why I know so much, cos she is one of my FB. She had bad experiences with marriage and guys but still wanna have a hope of meeting someone special. Strictly for those who are looking for potential wife... Or gf whom you can give daily /regular attention.

There are more in my list, which I will try to tahan by helping them out a while more... Else will also list here soon.

PM me with your tele ID if you are sincere to help. Please don't demand pics and ask whats the damage etc, if you are itching for release, please go FL dome. And those few who knew roughly who are these Samstress, please keep hush hush hor.
TS, you are a Great Helpful Generous General who lead by contribution to less fortunate. 👍👍