View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online Roleplay For Genuine Females

I am looking for a sincere lady (ONLY ONE) to roleplay ONLINE.

NO MEETING, NO PHONE CALLS, NO WEBCAM.

I have a GOOD & TRUSTWORTHY track record of payment with the OTHER benefits of "working" with me. YOU CAN WORK in any part of the world WHICH IS LITERALLY WORKING FROM HOME OR ANY WHERE. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR REAL SINCERE FEMALES. NO MALES, PRE-OP, POST-OP, NO-OP SHEMALES. You will be exposed!

If you are sincere AND SERIOUS about this, I ONLY have 1 slot left. You will know more about this opportunity which is GENIUNE when you chat with me on WeChat.

PLEASE DO NOT SAY HI ON SBF AND WECHAT AND DO NOT REPLY. I SELDOM check the messages on SBF. So please drop me a WeChat message. For those who do not have WeChat, I have to apologize that you can look for someone else. Also, THIS IS NOT FOR ANY DISILLUSIONED FEMALES WHO ARE SEEKING $100 PER 15 MINUTES CHAT. There are scammers out there who ARE MORE THAN WILLING to promise you such figures but NOT me.

Contact me if you want a real part time.

Name: Desmond
Race: Chinese
WeChat: orangejuggernut