View Single Post
Old 20-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wah bro !...u r such a lucky dude to be able to meet this 2nd married woman in the course of yr work ..she is another 1 of those wives who look pure n innocent on the outside but wild n horny as hell in bed...but sadly she is another 1 of many others wives who r sexually neglected by their husbands who refuse n r scared of going down to lick their wives' pussies for fear that it is dirty down there thus depriving them of such a pleasurable sexual act
Ya was quite surprised she’s “open”. She looks really like quite a conservative type and will also use 1 hand to block the collar when bending down slightly, but that time she’s using both hands to sort the papers and hence I got lucky. Bad thing is sometimes really lick till my jaw sore and since she hardly experienced it before, normally she’s too focused on her own pleasure

The best part is really the non-clingy part. We do bump into each other unintentionally, and she’s always like the politely distant greeting etc “Oh Mr X, how’s things?” type of greeting. Exciting part is when she drop the codeword into the casual chat and I know I will get action soon.