Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
most memorable happened during covid period before boss hotel got turned into a quarantine hotel.

met one of my client at the hainan cafe downstairs to discuss some work and it was our 3rd time meeting and we decided to meet outside her office as it was nearing lunch time. we both parked at the hotel and met at the hotel lobby before proceeding to the cafe outside

she is a pretty attractive lady in her early 40s. not the best body from outside cos always wearing loose dress (japanese style shapeless type).

cut story short....serious meeting ended after about 30 mins and we just chatted about things outside work. married with 3 kids. Prob see a lot of her type doing supermarket runs. husband is french and already started travelling for work. typical happy family i guess.

then i noticed something. she always smiling when messaging so i said 'nice to see your husband making you smile when messaging' and she replied 'no. its not him' and i said 'ooooo...must be another guy lah' and she smiled sheepishly.

we decided to then leave the cafe and when walking back to the hotel lobby, i said 'would be bad if someone we know sees us going to a hotel together right?' and her reply took me by surprise 'bad would be if we actually book a room' and i just went for it. i sang out the MJ's song 'who's bad' to her

"Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight

Who's bad?"

reaction was gold from her. she laughed out and said 'you you. you bad'

held her hand and told her wait at the lobby quietly if she is game for it while i get a room. her eyes opened up and want to the side to wait. i chked in and she did not (minimize risk of being caught) and soon we were going to the room. told her i forgot to buy condoms when we were downstairs and she said never mind, she has already tied her tubes.

went into the room, tried to be as romantic as i could but cannot cos turned on the moment i suggested coming up. just kissed her neck and frenched her while sliding the dress down her body. wasn't a fantastic body as i expected (a little flat) but decent enough to just give her a good one.

fucked...shot inside her and had to leave soon and we went separate ways.

Still in contact for work now though and the occasional session when we meet outside for lunch. Raw with happily married housewife just feels different. You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.
Power bro! Admire your courage to sound her out! I’ll keep testing waters too!