Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cordycept deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
2. Not really a full time housewife as she’s doing some freelance admin work. Got to know her as she’s helping a vendor on some stuff. Early 40s local but has maintained her looks and figure quite well. Started off when we are alone sorting out some paperwork and she bend over and gave ne a downblouse view. She was still sorting out some papers and then looked up and saw me staring. She was quite chill and laugh it off saying “disappointed it’s not bigger?”. Replied it fits her figure (she’s petite) and since she’s so pretty, I’m not disappointed. We both laugh and when she joking ask “so what else besides pretty will decrease your disappointment?” Told her I have a thing for pink nipples and she was saying too bad, hers is light brown. Joked a while more while completing the work then went out for a smoke together, where we chatted about our sex life. Asked her for a quickie back in the office and surprisingly she agreed but with condom. Went to buy a pack in the nearby 7-11 and she was surprised when I went down to paint her. Told me her husband had never licked her pussy before as he thinks it’s dirty. Ended up licking her for close to 15 mins and just told her to close her eyes and enjoy. After that worked my way up to her nipples and told her I want to cum in her. She hesitated before agreeing and we just went raw then. We now meet up very infrequently, like once or twice a year. It’s normally a lunch then sex. Once her husband msg her during our session and she decided that she wanted to call back while I’m banging her, says it makes her feel high. Super careful then with me thrusting her slowly to avoid any noise, but man, when she put down the phone, she went all wild on me and refused to let me go till we had another round. Best thing about her is she’s totally not sticky and we both know we are only using each other for sex, so we have our own codeword system to arrange for an outing.
This one is a very good find. Nice share bro!