View Single Post
Old 13-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
From personal experience, the answer is YES.

I work in a number of companies in my life and I always get one to a few gals from each company everytime. I not Andy Lau look.

U need to have some charisma and can talk to get to know your target.

If u r someone who just sit in your workstation, anti social and quiet, nothing gonna to happen.

In my current company, I didn't try coz it's too sensitive. Rice bowl can be broken. But it's not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
I use the term easy, or some will say cheap/sluts.
There's a distinction but for the discussion, lets lump it together.

So I have been in this company for 3 years when I just heard of this gossip.
About 7-8 years ago, a chinese girl in our company had a 4some with 3 indians, and recorded the whole thing.

It eventually erupted into quite a big thing as the video was exposed as blackmail and police visited the company to look for the girl in question.

And in the first company that I worked in, I heard colleagues talk of this girl being easy. So I gave it a try. Asked her out on a date, said I have noticed her for a while, and on first date, got to boobs and butt but no sex.
I won't say she slut, just gullible or something, sweet talk a bit and she believes.

The second company I worked in, a supervisor was rumoured to be on very friendly terms with line leaders, technicians and managers. Once when tcss with managers, they indirectly confirmed it, and the supervisor was married as well. I didn't try.

All 3 companies had more than 100 employees, up to 400.

What are bros experience with "easy" girls in their companies ?