View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878498

FR for Sky from SS.
This time i try another one from SS, the girls really tip top standard, yet another great experience, happy brother happy me.

Looks - truly a goddess, very pretty la, i always attracted to girl with short hair cus maybe they like got more confidence, and confidence is sexy.

Body - very thin very easy to carry, good to carry fk. Her perky little ass spankable, got feel to ram her hard and faster.

BBBJ - dont say i nvr intro, imo i think she one of the best cock sucker. I rly died here, with her mouth skills at top level. She rly no pang chance.

Painting - her juice alot, very tasty then my tongue like paintbrush. Rly went in there and paint like picasso paint his masterpiece, made her cum also. Song max ah, this Fair trade.

FJ - bth, her riding me like no tmr plus her seductive looks and moans very loud sibei turn on. I let her enjoy herself can see she also crave my cock. Good speed and consistent.

GFE - no weird awkwardness, only alot of sexual tension.

RTF - she RTF material legit, definitely will be back for this hot stuff