View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Burnese TNP Nerf Gun Champ Should Go Fight ISIS Instead! Talent Wasted!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

NERF GUN CHAMPION HOPES TO JOIN TNP READERS CARNIVAL'S COMPETITION AGAIN

Friends of Singapore Polytechnic student Linn Min Htoo, 17, say he is a nice guy - until you hand him a Nerf gun.

Then, he turns into a Rambo with sponge bullets. He has won several Nerf tournaments here, including the Nerf Powerplay tournament in 2013.

Last year, Min Htoo emerged as the winner of the Nerf competition held at TNP Readers Carnival.

"I practised shooting soda cans at home and attended the bi-weekly Nerf games that are held by our local community to learn from other players and improve my techniques," said Min Htoo, who has been playing with Nerf guns for six years.

With the Nerf competition back again at this year's TNP Readers Carnival, which will be held on March 18 to 20, Min Htoo hopes to defend his title.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new....P1r4vDob.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.