View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Thanks all for the replies. I've been away, and am still away, but I do read messages.

Nice kinky messages. One member suggested to give her love bites, and see how teacher would react. Very good idea - pity I didn't think of it earlier. Fyi, the tutor sessions had already ended, so I can't go back and redo it.

Not sure what to write in this few minutes I have, before wife wakes up from sleep (on our second honeymoon).

The scenario is not staged acting. Where teacher is concerned, his student is someone's wife, whose husband hired him to teach her. That's why can't come on too strong like going to suck his cock, or impending cuck thread and all. That can backfire for both sides.

I'm not done describing lesson 8. And after lesson 8, still got more to come.

Writing Scene

This is the writing scene. Actually there wasn't supposed to have any mandarin writing exercises (just BM), but don't know why teacher asked her to write mandarin in this session.
But I think these gave teacher the best views. Teacher cranes his head to have a closeup view - supposedly of what she's writing. But you see her right nipple is just next to her pen. I don't think teacher was just looking at her writing. He was surely getting a closeup view of her exposed nipple.