View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

*Flashback to 15min ago

After a couple of minutes, J walked out from behind the change screen where her usual 2 piece swimsuit, a crop top swimsuit with a high waisted bottom.

J: I’m done. Oh, where’s John?

Mike, clearing the last of the plates: He needed to change as well, so I asked Gina to bring him in and show him the house at the same time.

J: Do you need any help?

Mike: No. It’s alright. Go ahead and have a dip in the pool, I’ll join you shortly.

As J turned around and sat at the edge of the pool with her legs into the pool, Mike continued to look on with a sinister plan already forming in his head. He quickly placed the last few plates into the dishwasher, and got back to the pool.

Mike: All done. Mind if I join you?

J: That’s fast. Sure.

Mike timed it perfectly, as he dropped his pants, revealing a tiny speedo briefs at the same time J turned around to face him. This causes J face to be just inches away from the massive lump formed on his speedo. J quickly turns away in fluster.

Mike, sitting next to J: I heard from John that you just got the key to your house not too long ago.

J: Yes, we got our keys just before the lockdown a year ago. Manage to get our renovation done just in time before the lockdown.

Mike: That’s nice. Heard your renovation was quite expensive.

J: Yes. But we took a bank loan for the renovation so we are now paying back the loan a bit at a time.

Mike: Oh, a loan. Paying back the loans and the bills must have been quite stressful, especially with the pay cuts and all the retrenchment around due to covid.

J: Yes, it is stressful. Our pay was cut as well, but we are still managing.

Mike: Don’t worry, as long as I’m around, I’ll make sure John has a job and will bring home the dough. In fact, I’m in the midst of discussing a special project with John’s boss. I’m thinking of getting John to handle the project and fight for a promotion for him.

J: Really? Thank you so much! Thanks for looking out for John!

Mike, sliding into the waist high pool: No problem. Shall we go for a swim? If we sit here any longer, we might be burnt.

J: What about John and Gina? Shouldn’t we wait for them?

Mike: This house is Gina’s pride and joy. She is probably going to talk John’s ear off explaining why she decided to design the house as it is. They are going to take a while.

J: I see. Sure, let’s go for a swim then.