View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Me: argh… Gina…. We can't do this.

Gina: (*pop sound can be heard as my cock popped out of her strong suction) Stop resisting and just enjoy it. Remember you have to listen to everything I say.

Me: But….ahh…

Before I could even complete my sentence, my cock once again disappeared into her mouth.

Gina's blowjob is totally different from J's. J usually prefer to use her hands more and I can usually feel her teeth as well. But Gina's, it's pure lips and tongue action with minimum teeth.

While sucking, Gina will continuously move her tongue around my cock, attacking the sensitive head.

Gina: *slurp slurp. *pop. Ahh. Delicious. Does J suck on it everyday?

Me: No. Not everyday.

Gina: Pity. I would suck for Mike everyday, even though his size hurt my jaw. If you want, I can suck you everyday too.

Gina continued on, lathering my whole cock and balls with her saliva.

Me: mm…ahh…

Gina: ahh.. Enjoying? Here's something that I doubt J ever did.

Without a second thought, she swallow my whole cock down to its base. Yes, it's a deep throat, my first deep throat.

Me: I… I'm cumming.

Instead of letting go like what J usually do, Gina move her head even faster, sucking even harder as I cum in her mouth.

Gina continue to suck on my cock for the next 10-20 seconds, swallowing up all my cum, before finally releasing me and standing up to put her bikini top back on.

Gina: ahh.. Thanks for the meal. Now pull up your shorts and let's go down to join them.

-----------

For the 15min that I was getting a tour of the house and being devoured by Gina.

J and Mike were alone downstairs by the pool…….