View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Peter told me the first time he got close to Sophia was that night at Ku De Ta. I told Peter that Sophia said she pushed his hands away when he tried to hug her from behind. He said that was nonsense. Not only was Sophia enjoying his hug, she still use her ass to rub against his cock and she wrapped her hands around his and leaned her head against his shoulder..

I asked him sure or not and he showed me a video, which really showed them having selfied and Sophia even gave a victory sign to the camera. The video also showed her ass pressing against his cock and moving up and down. Then the video stopped after showing Peter kissing her cheek. And he showed me pictures of their selfies at the bar. That made me believe Peter more and I asked him what happened next...

Peter told me they went back to their table and continued drinking till both of them had enough and were tipsy. They went to the carpark to search for their respective cars but failed to locate them due to their tipsiness. So Sophia told Peter to open 2 rooms at the hotel so they can rest. Peter said Sophia was weak in her walking and he had to hold her tightly.

They went to the front office and Peter opened 2 rooms, but he said they ended up only in 1 room as he was holding Sophia till they went inside the room and Sophia immediately jumped onto the bed and dozed off...then Peter took action..