View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

My turn to ask Peter how he got to know Sophia and he replied that he knew her through her husband who had bought many policies from him. Then when Sophia bought over the franchise of the CCC,she also bought a policy from him. And they started to chat and go out for dinner. I asked Peter isnt she always held up at work, he said yes she does at times, but they would meet up whenever she wanted to. Then he showed me their earlier messages exchanged between them. Suddenly Peter asked me how did his name come up when I had dinner with her, I told him it was because She told me the only guy she had dinner with besides her husband was him, thats why we talked about him..

Peter asked what else did Sophia say, I told him she was rather evasive and didnt wana answer my questions or gave a vague answer. He laughed out loud and told me, Brother, she was putting up an act to you, haha. So I told him what other things Sophia told me, and he shooked his head and laughed again..then he told me another side of the story, with pictures and videoes..